Little Six comes to the Hudson Valley in lower NY

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little Six comes to the Hudson Valley in lower NY

Little Six comes to the Hudson Valley in lower NY

Well Little 6 came and went months ago, but I have unfortunately not had the time to post up anything in quite a while. While I figured I'd be out of order, I guess I'm still posting after George, in the order Little Six traveled.
    When Little Six arrived, we first went to my workshop.

Little Six sits on the Wolf. My first 6-Wheeler, this machine and my desire to make it through the swamp in my backyard are what started it all for me.

Little Six sitting in front of the Crazy Colt racer. I don't like this picture, but I'm not in position to finish this racer, not just yet.

Little Six, meet Mini-Mog. Two very cool off road vehicles, both have traveled far and wide.

Checking out the inside of the Mog. It's almost cramped even for L6.

I was not able to safely take Little 6 with me to work much, but I did get to do so on one occasion, when doing some landscaping with friends. One stop made for good photos, a hill along a small private community that I get to do by Weed-Wacker.

Little 6 got to take a look after it's trimmed. It's not just further to the road at the far end than it looks, the hill is also steeper, I slid many times the first time here. Of course Little-6 had no such problems.

After a long day's work, hanging out at the shop. You don't want to get up constantly when you've been on your feet all day long, and I think little Six agrees.

It's not just the small size of the 6-Wheeler, yea the chairs big. It's also very comfy, and I'm not just saying that because I have a 6-wheeler AND 6-Pack at my side
    Last edited by 6X6; 10-11-2010 at 12:06 AM.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

I love the picture with the mini mog. That is too cool.

Great stuff John.

That Mog looks like a blast!
    Banned

Thanks for the pictures John. Very nice!

Well, Many of you know I'm not far away from another member, Mogman, so Little 6 came along for a ride to check out some toys over there as well. Unfortunately his Max was not available but there's NEVER a shortage of cool stuff at his place.

Little six on Jim's lawn Mower. OK, it's a Tractor, and a lot of fun at that, of course it's only 4WD, and L-6 didn't seem too impressed.

Little six on an Anvil made in the good old days (1800's). You can see "Jaws" the ironworker, a pair of band saws, the corner of the TIG (Blue, the ONLY welder color) a small drill press, belt sander and bench grinder. This is just a small bit of the tools crammed into this shop. This is the site of My racer build, will be again when it's completed. Also of Jim's Max IV Briggs to Kawi LC conversion, and hopefully a Kawi to Yanmar Diesel Conversion soon.

The other Mog in the neighborhood, Jim's, is a 404. A good bit larger than mine it's quite different and yet a very similar truck. It's big, but the 6x6 model makes it look huge.

Unfortunately this about wraps up my time with the Model, while I wish I could have spent more time traveling and taking photos, I'm happy I was busy with work, as I may not have my FULL SIZE 6x6s at this point otherwise. I hope to be on the site more often again, but mostly to do some traveling to get together with some of you again, and the others for the first time.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

+ Reply to Thread