homemade 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: homemade 6x6

My project 6x6

I have had a couple of days to work on my obsesion these days, My plan was to have it crawl out of the shop by Jan 1, I dont think Its going to happen. One day.... or I should say hour at a time.

Its happening, Lots to figure out though,Trying to do it right.
    It will have only four chains total, The driven chain is double 60 HD, The drive is just 50 reg four now it will eventually put 520/or 530 on it.
    What is the best 50 chain in your guys opinion ? Or i should say lasts the longest.
    Curtis.
    Last edited by Mike; 12-30-2008 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Moved Post to correct thread...no need for two of the same threads

plwood 6x6

Made a fair amount of progress lately, Drive train about 80% finished, and started to mock up the body to figure out where to mount the rad. This site keeps me going!!
    Curtis.

Great work.I always dreamed of doing a monster like that but I can hardly make it through a resto of something.

Looks BIG!
    Banned

Curtis, AWESOME work. Great to see more progress, love these truely unique machines!
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Stay The Course

Curtis, keep plugging away, I like what I see. Nothing wrong with a plywood mock-up, it helps visualize. Are the kids making motors sounds yet?

Great Job!

I love these from scratch builds!

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Wow!...Wow!...WOW!...WOOOHOOO!
    Thats how you are gonna feel when you get through with this one.And we will all be saying I GOTTA get me one of those.That is one awesome project.I have been thinking of building one from the ground up myself.So please don't stop,because guys like you are an inspiration to everyone who sees your work and says I'm GONNA build me one of those.Keep us all posted on your progress and when you get it going let us know what if anything you would do different.Great work!

I can't say anything more than these guys already have but that is going to be one great ride! Thanks for the update pics.

See what you can accomplish in a heated garage. Looks Great. We'll be watching it's progress.

Whipper

+ Reply to Thread