This is the greatest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is the greatest

This is the greatest

When I bought my max I was a little worried not knowing anything about them, but I must say this is the most useful handiest greatest site thank you all for making owning one of these not so lonesome.

I would have been high and dry without this site. (Or maybe I'd be sunk and soaked, actually )
    Mike runs a great site here and is a tireless promoter of the hobby. That has attracted the great community
    you see here today, and it's this community that makes this such a great resource. I am only on a few forums,
    this is the only 6x6 one I use, and I'm on here more than the others combined many times over.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Not only is it a wonderful Site full of incredible resources (and friends), it's a support group for when you need to rationalize the next 6x6 purchase. You just wait. It'll happen.

~m

Ifyou think the web site is fun, you should go out with us for a weekend to drink beer and play in the mud. Sure beats typing and reading!

X2 on 6x6world.com
    I have gotten alot of good info from this site and its members.
    And I cant wait until I get my AATV running so I can go out for a weekend with you guys. It will be nice to put some faces with the screen names.

+ Reply to Thread