The Snow Company Omaha NE

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Snow Company Omaha NE

Race, it's looking good there, hope to see a video of it running soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    , or little pickup to go junk pickin' on garbage day....

~m
    I can't figure out if we're (Yea, I'm guilty of this on occasion too..) weirdos for doing this or if the people who throw out truly good items are just weirdos for being wasteful.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Very slick! The red bed is going to set it off nicely. Did you just dip the whole engine in silver paint?

You know, it would make a heck of a parts-getter, or little pickup to go junk pickin' on garbage day....

~m
    alright, alright, you win. repainted the engine and put a little more effort into it this time
    Attached Images
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Oh man, that looks incredible. What a transformation. It doesn't even resemble the first picture you posted. Very cool.

Ooooooo!!!! Time to rename it Sex Trike! Snazzola!

Nice work dude. I'll only request 5% of the profit, since you're obviously going to make a mint on it now...

You should take that to Thailand, The ladies will be all over you
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Nice work dude. I'll only request 5% of the profit, since you're obviously going to make a mint on it now...
    That's the perfect name for it, Mike! Can I take it out for a spin sometime and see what comes of it, Brian? haha.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6 View Post
    You should take that to Thailand, The ladies will be all over you
    I don't know why I didn't think of this! A little black and red racing helmet?! Can you imagine?

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    That's the perfect name for it, Mike! Can I take it out for a spin sometime and see what comes of it, Brian? haha.
    Don't let him near your Trike dude. Bad news, .....Baaaaad news.

Nice job!!! Joe.

Ok, I like the name... just got the artwork sent off to the decal guy. the finished product will have a chrome "mudflap girl" on either side
    Attached Images
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It's so easy to bring you down to my level. Thanks for letting me win.

I want to see a dude in a Purple Velour leisure suit driving it down Main St. Statesville.....

+ Reply to Thread