Military combat simulator count-8x8 attex

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Military combat simulator count-8x8 attex

Military combat simulator count-8x8 attex

Just curious on the count. There is one in Marquette, MI. Site members Hydromike and jmg. Anybody else? I remember one in colorado? for sale with a hustler and a amphicat on craigs months ago. Im sure there is a few more.

1-Marquette, MI
    2-Hydromike
    3-jmg
    4-LarryW
    5-Craigslist one
    Last edited by LarryW; 10-26-2010 at 10:02 PM.

BTW Larry, done any more work to your machine? Maybe i have missed it i try to keep up with the Tanks trainers. Mike brought his to Busco and it did great. I did not get to ride in it but maybe next time.

Hey Larry, can you post a pic and some more info on the Craigslist one......I don't really remember seeing/hearing about it.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hydromike was telling me the other day that he had found another but the guy wanted $4k for it... not sure if that's the CL one already mentioned though?
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The one that the guy wants $4k for is in Michigan, but I can't verify that it's the same one. I didn't get any pictures of the machine, but he said it was nice. That's a pretty relative term.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    The one that the guy wants $4k for is in Michigan, but I can't verify that it's the same one. I didn't get any pictures of the machine, but he said it was nice. That's a pretty relative term.
    Was that the one that was on ebay a while back. It was freshly painted olive drab. I think it (or maybe another one that I'm thinking of) had a Briggs I/C flat twin in it.

Also, I remember about 2 years ago there was a lot of 2 trainers on ebay that went for 600 something dollars. Also, there was one that was part of a lot of AATVs on Craigslist in Denver.....remember I almost made that trip out there to get all those, Mike?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I think the CL unit that Larry speaks of is the one in Denver. That's the one that I was trying to nab. I remember the one unit on ebay that was freshly painted, but the guy wanted a mint for it, as I remember. "Super Rare", I think the words were. I got the same sentiment from the owner of the $4k unit. They're rare, sure. Rarity doesn't equate to worth, necessarily. For $4k, a person could really build something spectacular out of a pile of parts. With enough ingneuity, it wouldn't be that difficult to build an Attex 8x8 from scratch. Who's with me?

~m

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    I think the CL unit that Larry speaks of is the one in Denver. That's the one that I was trying to nab. I remember the one unit on ebay that was freshly painted, but the guy wanted a mint for it, as I remember. "Super Rare", I think the words were. I got the same sentiment from the owner of the $4k unit. They're rare, sure. Rarity doesn't equate to worth, necessarily. For $4k, a person could really build something spectacular out of a pile of parts. With enough ingneuity, it wouldn't be that difficult to build an Attex 8x8 from scratch. Who's with me?

~m
    I totally agree.....very well said!

Lewis, I did put a choke cable on it so I dont have to open the darn hood up all the time to start the thing and did find out my problems all along with it running funny was a dirty aircleaner. Other then that I havent touched it and it has sat for months. Been busy with work and other things. I need to get the 208tt back together before I do anything else with the trainer.

As for the $4000 one in Michigan its the Marquette Michigan #1 on my list above. The denver one is the cl one I was talking about. So there was a few on ebay? I will add that to the list and edit the cl one to Denver cl.

JP, Do you think the super rare one for a mint was the Marquette, Michigan one? I told him I couldnt afford it but would love pictures and he seems like a cool guy. Suppose to send pictures of it. He said I could show them to who ever I please so I will post them on the site.

1-Marquette, MI
    2-Hydromike
    3-jmg
    4-LarryW
    5-Denver, Craigslist
    6-Pair on ebay1
    7-Pair on ebay2

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post

As for the $4000 one in Michigan its the Marquette Michigan #1 on my list above. The denver one is the cl one I was talking about. So there was a few on ebay? I will add that to the list and edit the cl one to Denver cl.

JP, Do you think the super rare one for a mint was the Marquette, Michigan one? I told him I couldnt afford it but would love pictures and he seems like a cool guy. Suppose to send pictures of it. He said I could show them to who ever I please so I will post them on the site.

1-Marquette, MI
    2-Hydromike
    3-jmg
    4-LarryW
    5-Denver, Craigslist
    6-Pair on ebay1
    7-Pair on ebay2

I think that might be the one I'm thinking of, Larry.

+ Reply to Thread