Hustler on ebay

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hustler on ebay

Hustler on ebay

hey guys whats up. i just bought that hustler that was on ebay if anybody saw it on there. it was the one thats been sitting for the last 4 years and it has tracks a windshield and canvas top. i bought it because im dirven out there this weekend to pick an attex cheif up i bought 2 weeks ago on ebay and i figured since id be in some what of the same area i would bid on it and see if i could win it and grab both machines while im there. i have a question about the h ustler and its about the tracks. i was told they only go around the rear 2 tires on each side and not all 6. is this true? and if so does it work well and where can i use the tracks. can i use them in dirt and snow or just snow?

Congratulations on the Hustler. Is the windshield the factory windshield? I always thought those looked wild but have never seen an actual picture of one. There are a few images of it in the brochure section: Hustler 6x6 ATV Brochures

The half tracks will work fine. You can use them in dirt, mud, snow, whatever, but snow is probably where you will find them performing the best. They will limit your swimming speed in the water / mud though, so you may want to remove them in the summer and put them back on when it snows.
    Last edited by Mike; 10-24-2010 at 08:06 PM. Reason: removed incorrect / misleading information

half tracks is the stock setup on a hustler. the hump in the lower tub for the front seat will prevent you from running full tracks. you can do full tracks, but it would require spacing the tires out from the body
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

+ Reply to Thread