2011 Mud Nationals, Jacksonville, TX; March 23-27

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Mud Nationals, Jacksonville, TX; March 23-27

2011 Mud Nationals, Jacksonville, TX; March 23-27

MUD NATIONALS 2011 March 23-27

The dates have posted on Highlifters web page! Time to put in for next years vacations and plan on showing the quads what amphibs can do and they can't. Or at least watch them die trying!

Mud Nationals for those who don't know, this is the largest gathering of atv vehicles known to man. Anywhere from 10,000-15,000 atvs of all kinds show up for the ride and party of the year. There has been over 20,000 folks going through their gates for these events each year. Events happen everyday, with vendor shows and demos from all the name brand folks. Starts on a Wednesday and runs until Sunday, or until you give out or blow something up that cant be fixed.

Check out Highlifters web page below for details. Also, the Mud Nationals Web page is there with some details, just not updated completely yet.

Let's set up some riding times and tear it up!

Who's coming or should I say FLOATING?

Welcome to High Lifter's ATV Mud Nationals!
    High Lifter - The Leader In Custom After-Market ATV Accessories

You guys down that way with AATVs should go there and take those 4 wheelers' egos down a notch and show them what a real machine can do in the mud!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Bilimrl1 I hope you have your two tracked bigfoots ready for that event! Wish Roger could be there with his 8x8 Argo, man would they get a show!

I,ll try to make the 2011 Mud National event with my Mudd-Ox with Tim,s tracks on it.

I think just the sight of that tracked mudd ox would deflate some quad ego's, and tracked bigfoot's would put the hurt on them too.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Hmmm. My new Argo 8x8 Frontier with Adair tracks will be in my hands, and my daughter lives in College Station, so I would have a place to stay.

Are there many gray hairs like me that go to this, or is this for more of a younger crowd?

Come on down, Bud. River Run park is just down the road from where the mud national thingy is (Mud Creek?).. they're both near Jacksonville, TX. River Run would be a nice riding area, and if we wanted to fight the mob @ the nationals it could be a day trip.. whatever.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Bud

Bring your new Argo Frontier with the Adair swimming tracks on it to river run atv park. You will really enjoy this place! Its outstanding if you own an amphib. I did a Mapquest search on the milage and time from College Station, Tx. to Jacksonville, Tx and its -----> 2 hours 25 minutes / 141.54 miles
    Last edited by mudbug3; 03-18-2011 at 02:52 PM.

OK, I'll work on getting my work schedule to accomodate a road trip in March. I might be able to talk my better half into coming down with me.

t will be nice seeing old friends and making new ones.

Mud Nationals has all ages, yes from baby seats strapped to wheelers and Rhinos to old men and women with strollers. Yes, there are ton of young ones, but who said they can have all the fun??? I'm not sure about driving back and forth to College Station. A tent or local hotel, or better yet, Like Roger said, stay t River run on the other side of town and enjoy both places. There are folks from all walks of life at Mud Nationals! Come be one of them.

+ Reply to Thread