2011 Mud Nationals, Jacksonville, TX; March 23-27

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Mud Nationals, Jacksonville, TX; March 23-27

Anyone that plans on attending Mud Nationals 2011 and wants to camp together, give me a shout here! If your staying near by and wna to catch up to my wife and I one day there, same thing, give me a shout here. Looking forawrd to have some other amphibs riding with us this next go around.

I am working on getting that entire week off, but would probably be there the 23-24, and maybe the 25th.

That website makes the Mud Nationals look like a mud drenched version of Mardi Gras. I might have found that fun 25 years ago, but not so much now. Are you guys going to be there solely for that, or also go to the River Run spot that Roger mentioned?

Who all else from here is going?

Bud

I've been going to Mud Nationals for the last 5 years, JUST FOR THE MUDDIN', and the party! Dave, Roger, and Noel had discussed some about coming over from River Run for a day ride at Mud Nationals (Mud Creek) at some point. My wife and I'll be there the whole 5 days with our two argo Bigfoots. We have other quad owners that join us in our group along with one more Bigfoot.

Man I would LOVE to go to this, I have always wanted to, even when I had my quad. Too bad it's 1900 miles (3000 km) away!
    09' ARGO Avenger 750 EFI
    With near every option Argo makes
    and a few they don't

You guys are making me want to take a week off here!

A few of us are going to try and come down for at least a day or two...that park looks like a great place to come play

Super! The more, the merrier!!!!
    Lets clarify things on getting into the park. Gates open Wednesday morning March 23rd. usually as soon as people are in line, 4-5 am. The wait time is 10-15 mins. There will be a steady plow of folks entering the park until Friday. That's when it gets backed up getting into the park, for the folks only taking off work on Friday for the weekend. By mid Friday, until Saturday evening, it could take hours to get into the park. I've always been there on a Wednesday or Thursday with only the 10-15 min. wait time. Remember, by Saturday, there's usually well over 15,000 people running around on 3500 acres of bottom lands, high-line roads surrounded by swamp bottoms. You will se folks everywhere, having a 6x6 argo makes munevering through the park a snap, nothing stops us!!! Except, a beer break!

If you want to turn heads with an amphib, this is it. A lot of quad runners have only seen vehicles with 6 wheels or more on dually trucks!

I am probably going to be able to be there on Wednesday and Thursday. I am planning on bringing both the Max II and the Argo.

bilimrl1

If the weather warms up enough to suit me for tent camping , I,ll come there for wensday and thursday.

Is anyone else not tent camping?

I may get a motel room in Tyler if my plans all work out.

+ Reply to Thread