Four Wheeler floating across pond

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Four Wheeler floating across pond

Four Wheeler floating across pond

This is a video clip of a 4-wheeler swimming across a small pond . He wants an amphib but don,t know it .

4-wheeler wannabe

Putting snorkels on a 4-wheeler , to be able to go deeper and deeper into the water , really shortens the life span of one , I,ve been told .
    Last edited by mudbug3; 12-15-2007 at 07:36 PM.

mudbug, I moved these two posts out of the video thread into their own thread.

Mike I,m sorry for the double video post ,,but I tried every way I could think of,,and could never seem to figure out how to delete the post, and video too. Each time I deleted the words of my post about the video clip link ,, I would hit save,and then see a window appear saying " not enough subject matter" . Please tell me how to delete the subject matter, my posting ,and video link too ,and not have this happen again ?

Mudbug, you are fine man. You can't delete your own posts all the way, just edit them. I just moved these two posts out because they are about 4 wheelers...our nemesis

Nothing against you, I have just moved most of the 4 wheeler stuff to chit chat.

I once did the same thing to my Honda 3 wheeler. Fun stuff

Ive seen kits on the net that are like airbags that attach the the sides of atvs or something to help them float. Still get wet thought.

I would like to see him do that in the winter

Sorry no sale,
    quad guys try to tell me to get a quad and it can do as much as an Argo so I say sure lets go ice fishing when the ice is thin.
    Why do we waste tax money on bridges and roads when we can all just drive AATVs

Looks like alligator bait to me.
    Id be more comfortable drinking a cold wet one driving my Argo than being a cold wet one driving my quad.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    Looks like alligator bait to me.
    Id be more comfortable drinking a cold wet one driving my Argo than being a cold wet one driving my quad.
    jerseybigfoot ,
    Where I live in Lousiana , and where my amphibious friends live in east Texas, taller and tallerr mud tires ,and longer and longer snorkles on ATV,s , are the going thing . Long mud pits with lots of waters , are the big thing at most major ATV events . Until I watched that Utube video I posted on the forum , I would never have believed an ATV could swim across a pond like that. Those tires looked like the High Lifter Out laws . I,ve heard that they swim .

+ Reply to Thread