Four Wheeler floating across pond

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Four Wheeler floating across pond

What a moron, haha. As I say, "It looks like you're missing about two wheels there." Everytime I see something like this I can only imagine what kind of damage this must be doing on the machine. 4 wheelers were certainly not engineered to do this kind of thing. I would think that this thing probably won't have much life left in it after doing this a couple times. And its not like a 6 wheeler where it can be rebuilt easily. Once this thing is broke, the repair costs would be through the roof and it would be better just to go get a new one.......or if that person was smart and wanted to buy a REAL off road vehicle they would just get a 6 wheeler!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

What about crank breather vents? What about water getting in the frame tubing and rotting from inside out? Hey, what ever floats his boat.

I guess we are missing out and behind the times I sure didn't know this was so popular. I'm selling the Max I feel so cheated it floats and is not cool.

Last edited by jerrynuss; 02-03-2008 at 01:51 PM.

Everybody has their own idea of fun and the fellow crossing the pond seemed pleased to be on the other side. Looks like a very delicate balance to keep it seat side up.
    The video location with palm trees and deep pond just seemed like a good place for gators and maybe a snapping turtle or two.

This thread is cracking me up!

[QUOTE=jerrynuss;8998]This thread is cracking me up!

Jerry ,
    I laughed as I watched those snorkled ATV,s trying to play amphib , crossing that small creek . At the end of the video ,one guy on his ATV , stands up with one arm waving like a bull rider , now that was funny ! Those ATV boys need a 6x6 and don,t know it .
    Last edited by mudbug3; 02-03-2008 at 02:47 PM.

Triangle boys that's too much, I'm speechless.

[QUOTE=jerrynuss;8996]I guess we are missing out and behind the times I sure didn't know this was so popular. I'm selling the Max I feel so cheated it floats and is not cool.

Jerry,
    I really enjoyed the first ATV video you posted , about the " trianglebozs" . I had no idea they could stay afloat , and swim across water that deep ! I guess this video shows that the High Lifter Out Laws really do swim . What cracked me up ,was the rap sound track through out the video . As you watch this video , listen carefully ,and you can hear the rapper describe different parts of the video . I watched this video two times .
    Last edited by mudbug3; 02-03-2008 at 03:12 PM.

I went to their website and they are having a lot of fun in the videos. They look like an entertaining bunch of guys to go riding with.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrynuss View Post
    I went to their website and they are having a lot of fun in the videos. They look like an entertaining bunch of guys to go riding with.
    Jerry ,

I agree with you on that

+ Reply to Thread