Four Wheeler floating across pond

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Four Wheeler floating across pond

Looks like a pride parade

Quote Originally Posted by jerrynuss View Post
    I guess we are missing out and behind the times I sure didn't know this was so popular. I'm selling the Max I feel so cheated it floats and is not cool.

YouTube - TriangleBoyz_Video
    With matching music

I saw the cop, biker and construction worker but not the Indian

They should call themselves the pink triangle boys
    Last edited by Robio_8x8; 02-04-2008 at 09:49 AM.
    Why do we waste tax money on bridges and roads when we can all just drive AATVs

another Triangle boyz video . These guys crack me up ! Amphib wanna be,s , and just don,t know it !

Last edited by mudbug3; 02-17-2008 at 12:58 AM.

Amphib wanna be

i'll keep the max high and dry
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

I don't see the point in taking a quad for a walk, they are meant to be riden aren't they ? He might have had more fun walking in the mud if he wasn't pushing a few hundred pound four wheeler Just a thought. I work for the water department so i like to play in the mud. And i bet the whole trip was alot of fun for everyone....
    Dave
    I can't go four wheeling with my boat,can't go boating with my four wheeler!!

Smile Amphib Wannabee

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    I kept expecting to see MIGHTYMAX come roaring right up behind him!!!

In the vid is the quad on the verge of floating and that is the why its tipping from side to side and back an front? The mud looks very loose (like water) so can we assume a set of Frontier tires would work better for water propulsion ???

+ Reply to Thread