Happy Halloween

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween

Brian i beg you to find one person who owns a 6 wheeler that hasn't been called a dork at least once its not all that bad!!! (how many times did he watch night at the museum?) and George you have more issues than national geographic and playboy put together!!!! happy Halloween!!!!!!!
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mad_max_500cc View Post
    Brian i beg you to find one person who owns a 6 wheeler that hasn't been called a dork at least once its not all that bad!!! (how many times did he watch night at the museum?) and George you have more issues than national geographic and playboy put together!!!! happy Halloween!!!!!!!
    you make a very good point... i'm not saying dork is a bad thing, there are a lot of worse things he could be! oh, he's watched it enough times to know it by heart. feed him any line from the movie, and he can ramble off the next 15 minutes of dialogue
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    you make a very good point... i'm not saying dork is a bad thing, there are a lot of worse things he could be! oh, he's watched it enough times to know it by heart. feed him any line from the movie, and he can ramble off the next 15 minutes of dialogue
    My children were the same with Indian Jones first movie. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, and lets not forget Roger Rabbit....thank God they didn't want a bunny suite!!!!!!!!!

I think, being military minded.....he looks Bully there good man!

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    I'm raising such a dork! presenting Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of these United States (he begged to be Teddy R... no influence from us)
    coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll he looks great race. u and miss beath done well. robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by mad_max_500cc View Post
    Truth. I remember being in elementry school trying to relate how cool 6x6's were to kid's who's dad's rode quads and dirtbikes. Do I drive a Scirocco because it looks a little like the Delorean from Back to the Future?...perhaps a little.

Dorkdom runs in this hobby. I have a tatoo of the New York State fossil hanging out on my side. Model Citizen still thinks it looks like a couple ovaries and a uterus. I'm not sure which makes me more of a dork.

Amazing costume Jr. Scanlon!

Most Bully......
    ~m

If we put this to a vote, I just might win, Hydromike.

Bridget

Happy Halloween

Capt America vs Godzilla

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 03:57 PM.

Cool!
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread