The longest wheelie

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The longest wheelie

The longest wheelie

I found this video on U-Tube. This has got to be the most dangerous and stupid 4-wheeler stunt I,ve seen yet !

Looks like it got taken down?

Edit: Nevermind, it works if you go to their site.

[quote=tomass;6383]I've seen these guys on there before. They are very cocky and ignorant.
    The hood rat on the 400 ex can ride a decent wheelie though. What city are these hood rats from ?? I'd like to buy some of those bikes at the Police auctions. quote]

That is kind of cool, but without safety equipment that is just plain STUPID. I rode my Yamaha 600 sport bike in Atlanta, GA when I lived there and I rode some wheelies along with other people that I would ride with, but we would always stay within our limits. As tomass said about those guys in the video, "They are very cocky and ignorant." This is certainly true. One guy that rode with our group of 'rockets told me that you cant get too over confident because when you do, all of a sudden a situation comes along where your cockiness and ignorance bites you in the ass. This is certainly true, and in so many aspects. I dont want to go on a rant here, but something that has potential for dangerous situations, it is always important to keep safety in mind and remember your limits at all times. I know that Don had a Honda CBR 600 F4i sportbike and Im sure he would tell everyone the same thing. I would never go out riding without a fully padded leather race style jacket, leather and kevlar padded gloves, leather boots, heavy jeans and a good full face helmet. I do get crazy with my toys, as Im sure many of you on here do, but dont be dumb like these guys in the video. I've seen guys dump sportbikes that are way too powerful for them and they're wearing shorts, a tank top, sandals, and a crummy helmet trying to do something stupid. In the sportbike world we call these people "Squids." Just be safe with your toys and know your limits.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Is this a 6wheel site?

Whipper

I agree Whipper...

I'll make an attempt at steering this back into the amphib. realm.

I pulled a little wheelie in the 503 once, but it's pretty tough to carry it for more than a couple feet. Steering doesn't become much of an issue, and it's not like I'm taking it for a cruise up I-5 like in the above video. What I think is the most dangerous thing about this, is that these folks are going to be role models whether that was the intent or not. I'd love to get more and more "extreme" AATV videos on the 'net to counter this sort of thing.

Since our hobby isn't HUGE, it would be easy to begin to represent our collective whole as a group that is composed equally of "speed fiends" (borrowed from PhilipatMaxFour ) and technical trail riders that acknowledge the need for safety and responsibility. We can balance that safety and responsibility with the lunatics like Whipper (meant in the NICEST way possible ) and his 300 mph Spyder (intentionally misspelled), and Jeff's rendition of an early 80s pop band, if they had access to an AATV. I don't really have a camera operator to document anything I try to do. I usually just get a "" when I approach the Mrs., wearing my helmet and ear plugs, holding the camera in my hand with the 503 barking in the background, and ask her to film me doing something the future children will be proud of.

Time to buy a tripod.

~M

The guy on the 400 ex better hope that the cops don't catch him or he'll be wearing a Devo outfit that matches Jeff's.

+ Reply to Thread