"87" Argo 8x8??

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "87" Argo 8x8??

"87" Argo 8x8??

just bought a older 8x8 Argo. Its vehicle #40843 and model #NKB8067. it has a 18hp Magnum Kohler motor. it has splindled axes. looks in good shape, though it does has 3 chain adjusters that are broken off. Trying to find out year and any info on any issues with that model year. I think it a "1987" but would like to confirm. Any help would be appriated!

I have 1987 NKB7932 and it's a tough beast with double 50 chains all around. You probably also have the lowest geared transmission available from Argo.

everything is available and updatable to newest stuff from Argo. the only difference with newer non-HDI argo is the inner bearings are the same as the outer ( 1ΒΌ" )
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

Thanks for the information!

Any Argo dealer can look up the serial or model number and tell you all you need to know , I had the same questions when I got mine and they were able to tell me the model , year , and even where it was originally purchased and the date . As for issues ? every machine will be different depending on how it's been treated but for the most part these ARGOS are pretty bullet proof

beaverdamargoatv
    Hi you can find Owners,Service and Parts manuals here to download.
    You have either an 88 or 89.
    Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread