Yaaaahoooooo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yaaaahoooooo

Yaaaahoooooo

I am starting to love snowmax 002.jpgmax 003.jpg

Just went down in a ditch to get to the woods and stood it on its nose, A quick jab of throttle and back down on the tracks,
    Last edited by Mike; 12-02-2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: merged two consecutive posts.

Quote Originally Posted by middleagedmax View Post
    I am starting to love snowAttachment 6039Attachment 6040

Buffalo is getting hammered with snow with more expected. My dad is having a blast in the snow with his Max II on tracks!

Snow Strands Hundreds Near Buffalo, N.Y. - CBS News
    Attached Images
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

nice Max, i have yet to see snow this year seriously, so im jealous!!
    '99 Conquest 104hp turbocharged intercooled EFI Chevy Sprint conversion
    "Argo 8x8's only" type of guy
    "old school Argo expert"

Most of us in WNY have very little snow. About an inch. The JP homestead is lucky enough to be smack-dab in one of the narrow 10mile wide bands. A lot of folks have seen over three feet in the last two days. Route 219, Route 400, and Interstate 90 were all closed for a bit. Tough to keep up at 2-3 inches of snowfall per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Most of us in WNY have very little snow. About an inch. The JP homestead is lucky enough to be smack-dab in one of the narrow 10mile wide bands. A lot of folks have seen over three feet in the last two days. Route 219, Route 400, and Interstate 90 were all closed for a bit. Tough to keep up at 2-3 inches of snowfall per hour.
    well near the NY/VT/CANADA border we had major rainfall. I had to call the warehouse where my new MAX IV is storred to make sure it was kept inside the warehouse.
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

Just got to run my "98" max2 for the first time. Its a blast! I'm working on making a soft top. Did u make the top or buy it? If bought, how much?

+ Reply to Thread