2010 deer hunt

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2010 deer hunt

2010 deer hunt

heres a picture of our hunt
    Attached Images

Congrats!!! I have to say that I am very jealous I haven't seen anything at all yet this year besides a few hunters that ventured onto my property and setup in my stand. I guess posted signs every 20 yards is just not enough. I'll have to double them up this spring I suppose.

Deer 2010 004.jpg 9pt.jpg

Heres what I got this year. 9pt 170lbs Taxidermy guessed the rack would score about 140-ish

Nice buck Adam. I got a 170 lb. before gutting, doe this morning. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow. It's hanging between the hustler and the max2 in my shed.

nice hat on that one for sure.looks like a good eating size.

Thanks, He was 170 gutted and when I got the meat back from the butcher, he said he had allready burned off all his fat. Butcher said probly 30lbs worth of fat. He woulda been a 200lb monster (gutted) a month or so ago... But my freezer is FULL!

Quote Originally Posted by mike d View Post
    Nice buck Adam. I got a 170 lb. before gutting, doe this morning. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow. It's hanging between the hustler and the max2 in my shed.
    Cant wait to see pics. Its always nice to see deer hanging next to cool toys, although I had to move my superjet to my fathers house because EVERYONE I know came over to see it. Kinda a cool garage party

Nice Deer guys,
    We don't have many of those around here. Mostly Moose, Elk and Caribou. I don't care for Caribou, so I concentrate on Elk most of the time.

RD

what are the elk like RD?we have them here but its a hangin offence to shoot one.

Hey plott hound thats what i am talking about. I killed a 7 point 17 1/2 " inside and hit the scale at 195. Compliments of darbonne refuge ouachita parish louisiana.Woo Hoo ! ps i c dead deer.

+ Reply to Thread