meaning behind usernames

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: meaning behind usernames

meaning behind usernames

everyone here has an unique username,here is the meaning behind mine.
    ever since was i was a little kid my old man had hounds.when i was old enough to have a dog it was a hound as well.we used them for coon hunting and deer hunting.theres nothing better in my opinion then hunting with a dog.well 5 years ago after my old red bone hound pete died i did some research as to what kind of dog to get next.after reading up on plott hounds and seeing what a unique breed they are i decided to find one.after all they are bred for large game and i didnt want a wimpy dog that i had to worry about getting eaten by something.so after scouring the buy and sell ads here in ontario i found a female 8 months old free to good home.i went and got her pronto because the breed is so rare here although they are readily found in the USA.well as it turned out my ferocious plott hound by the name of chloe has become a house pet,and im afraid to take her hunting.if she didnt come back to me my wife would kill me.anyhow here is a picture of my fearless companion.
    Attached Images

With a name like Jim Taylor, I wasn't able to get an email address even close to my name, so I went with this hobby. Back then I was barely able to navagate to an email account. I had to have the kids help me. LOL Who says you can't teach an old dog.
    Attached Images

trebmaster comes from something I made several years ago to toss pumpkins it's called a trebuchet. it is a catapult and I can get about 300 feet out of a 12 lb bolingball. Ill have to post a vid sometime
    Last edited by trebmaster; 12-05-2010 at 12:31 PM.
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Quote Originally Posted by trebmaster View Post
    trebmaster comes from something I made several years ago to toss pumpkins it's called a trebuchet. it is a catapult and I can get about 300 yards out of a 12 lb bolingball. Ill have to post a vid sometime
    SOON, I gotta see!

Hi, My name is LarryW but you can call me Larry.

Jim, We should grab Dave sometime and just go visit Kevin to shoot the ****. Or shot stuff with his trebuchet, lol.
    Last edited by LarryW; 12-05-2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: oops, forgot about swearing. Site stared it out though. :D

trebmaster comes from something I made several years ago to toss pumpkins it's called a trebuchet. it is a catapult and I can get about 300 yards out of a 12 lb bolingball. Ill have to post a vid sometime
    wow!you gotta post a picture of that.i always wanted to build a seige engine.

I picked up my first 6x6 from a honey farm. Then I got some bees.

Ahhh... a trebuchet, an AATV and bees.. the perfect fortress arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeman View Post
    I picked up my first 6x6 from a honey farm. Then I got some bees.
    Wow, thats cool! Do you still have the bees? Local honey is good for people with allergies I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    Wow, thats cool! Do you still have the bees? Local honey is good for people with allergies I hear.
    Yep, although not as many hives as I used to. I've just been maintaing them for the last couple years and haven't been collecting honey. If anyone has open fields to drive off into, I'd strongly suggest getting a couple hives setup - its a perfect excuse and day event for a drive and some peace and tranquility with your hard working little friends. (Plus you can play "where's waldo every time" and it's never the same thing when searching for the queen)!

trebmaster comes from something I made several years ago to toss pumpkins it's called a trebuchet. it is a catapult and I can get about 300 feet out of a 12 lb bolingball. Ill have to post a vid sometime
    Just watched the Punkin Chunkers Thanksgiving. That was wild.

+ Reply to Thread