meaning behind usernames

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: meaning behind usernames

everybody should know by now why im WFO...just look at some of those vids...
    ever since i was a little kid if i could hang on, it was WFO

Tried several names but they were already taken so i went simple.....used my name "Lewis" it cuts down on confusion at the rides.

I have a 1974 Bronco and I am really interested in early Broncos. I am a firefigher and my last name is Smith.

I took some friends on a Jetboat ride up a particularily rocky river (more of a creek, really). So, of course, I hit a lot of those rocks. The comments started out something like:
    "Precise Control"
    "Hands of a surgeon"
    "Doctor Rock"
    ect.

Personally, I had nothing to do with it, but ended up as "Rock Doctor". Although it's working out fine, I've never had a message on a Forum telling me that "That username is already taken"

RD

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    Wow, thats cool! Do you still have the bees? Local honey is good for people with allergies I hear.
    I know, let's put Larry in the middle of the field, chuck the beehive at him and see how fast he can run. Just kidding Larry.

My username is ......... my name.

I was enjoying the site for a short time before I bought my Sierra Trail Boss and realized that not too many members owned or posted about them. Nor was tthere a seperate forum for it like there is the argo and attex etc. My name is obviousely Jeff, and Jeffsierratrailboss was too long for my fat ("Clubbing") fingers to type. So Jeff t-boss became a member.
    It's all just nuts and bolts.

I love dirt, (dirt bikes), I love to play in the mud (6x6's), Generally hide in the winter (in my hole fixing 6x6's), Instead of looking for my shadow, I sneak out for 6x6 rides. I work underground like a Groundhog in coal mines.

My user name came around the first I place an online order, my last name is Kunzman, first name is Mike. The website put me in as kunzmm137, and that has stuck with me for most of my online user names.
    I don't want to go fast, I just want to go anywhere.

my user name came from my first max .... i got it off the side of the road for 400$ and it had a lot of mismatched parts and then i swapped a 500cc polaris fuji liquid cooled into. it looked like something out of mad max with that big ol expansion chamber hanging off the back!!!!!
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

+ Reply to Thread