meaning behind usernames

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: meaning behind usernames

mine comes from 1986 when i was into cyber attacking certain types of websites, there were some 200 of us around the world doing it and all were robinhood????@ but we thought that sooner or later that the Gov would step up with some controls on the internet but they did not , so every time we would shut one down three more would pop up so we just gave up about 1993
    He who has not cruised the back country in a 6x6 , has not lived life to it's fullest
    A Mans level of mechanical education directly corresponds to the level pain suffered while getting it

Van Halen. Panama. Love that song.

Bridget

I sell parts and repair Volkswagen Turbo-diesel and TDI cars as a hobby. And after I tune them for more power, none of them will pass the Smog testing at full throttle.
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

I tried Joe but it was taken,then tried Joe M it also was taken(Hello Joe,) So I then became member JoeMeg (Meglich)

Trebmaster, thanks for the clarification, I allways assumed (shame on me!),since you occasionally mention fishing that the treb was "treble" hook, allways good to assume,correct?

Joe.

My name actually has nothing to do with AATVs. Years ago in grad school, all the incoming students got together to pick out cool geology-oriented email names for our new accounts. I'm a hydrogeologist by trade, so? hydromike! (okay, it's lame)

~m

as akid growing up, I always wanted to go fast. It mattered not whether it was a car, truck, dirt bike or race car...faster the better. so they called me fasteddie. Of course you realize that eddie is my name..

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Just watched the Punkin Chunkers Thanksgiving. That was wild.
    me too Lewis,
    the meaning behind my name is because one of the first years we were at busco, I got a bunch of air bud shots in the air.
    then I got a profile on here and everyone decided that this should be my username.
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

When I first logged on, I didn't know if I'd be keeping the Attex (Hadn't bought it yet, did a week or so later) and figured it'd be funny being Wild Wolf 6x6 or Attex 6x6 or something like that if I ended up with an Argo or Max or something else, so I just decided to be TOTALLY Un-Imaginative and went with 6x6. Now I've kinda hoped that in order to make me look silly anyways fate would show me to an Attex 8x8, but that doesn't seem to happen, not yet anyways.
    Treb, did or have you competed in the Punkin Chunkin contest? Or is it just to keep the unruly neighbors at bay
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Treb, did or have you competed in the Punkin Chunkin contest? Or is it just to keep the unruly neighbors at bay [/QUOTE]

More of a party faver then any thing, I have done some roof sit charity events with it.
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

I have had a lot of passionate hobbies in the past 20 years, but this one has become a terrible addiction, my life has began to revolve around it and those around me complain that i even talk about them in my sleep - name seems to fit

+ Reply to Thread