meaning behind usernames

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: meaning behind usernames

As an Amunition tech and working Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), (retired) in the military.....Use the name Guy Fawkes for EOD work......Just reworked the name some.....

I live in Louisiana and we have lots of crawfish festivals across the state. New Orleans is very famous for their cajun food and most of the food that you buy there has some crawfish mixed into it. Most of the people that I know call them mud bugs , because you usually find them in places with lots of water and mud. Since I,m often found driving in the mud with my amphibious friends ,this is why I chose the username mudbug3.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 09-18-2011 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guyfox View Post
    As an Amunition tech and working Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), (retired) in the military.....Use the name Guy Fawkes for EOD work......Just reworked the name some.....
    There seems to be few other of us Ammo Techs/Eod guys on the site. Trained at Redstone, Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    There seems to be few other of us Ammo Techs/Eod guys on the site. Trained at Redstone, Alabama.
    Done my training at canadian forces base Borden, Ontario. Done some EOD training at Indian Head, MD and Athens, GA...Done a lot of training in the US and worked with some really good guys from the US.....

Used techfx starting w/ my 2nd email address ever in 1998. Influenced by the band name NOFX, but I was a bit opposite from that. I was in tech school, played technical metal and the FX part can have a true meaning if you put almost any vowel in between.

Hmmm... I enjoy getting into the out-of-doors and usually end up getting dirty + I'm a huge fan of Clint Eastwood's iconic detective + my first name's Harry = Dirty Harry. ;-)

i just got a new to me Argo cheap 500$ i should of left it were it was i think I'm a nut for taking on a new project i think after spending time on this site this cheap Argo is going to be a money pit so i thought( r go nut )was a fitting name .from what i can tell it is a late 70s or early 80s model 6 by 6 with a Tecumseh single that doest run yet it cranks over no spark unit is in not bad shape i have seen some on this site that are worse that the guys are rebuilding .

HI y'll. My nick name Spookum was given to me by my dad. You see, up in our family elk camp we all got "handles" or nick names. By age nine i had already killed a deer. I finaly shot my first elk ten years later. My dad used to joke that if i saw a deer it would lay down and die. How ever, if i saw an elk i would just spook um.... Once when i was about 12 a cow elk was standing 150 yards off the road. I went across the ditch and shot 4 times. Stopped, reloaded and shot 3 more times before the elk ran off. Grandpa asked dad what all the comotion was about, dad said something back across the CB and all gradpa got was "spookum". The name stuck. But it makes me feel better because my dad tried to "float" his bronco across a river and filled the engine full of water. The name "captin" stuck so really, spookum isnt bad...

+ Reply to Thread