lil 6 visits buffalo and niagara falls

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lil 6 visits buffalo and niagara falls

lil 6 visits buffalo and niagara falls

ive posted some picts with a few more to come we visited RI, the (haunted) buffalo central terminal (as seen on ghost hunters) niagara falls and my garage!! next weekend its going to EGO TOM for his turn!

Last edited by Mike; 12-06-2010 at 08:55 PM. Reason: linked thumbnails
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

you know after all these years i still cant ever get a link to photos in the gallery work good thing im way better at fixin cars then computers (oh crud they got em too!!!!)lol
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Eric, those were some very cool pictures. I have to admit though, my heart sank when I saw Lil Six next to the water. I had visions of it floating off downstream. I now know what it feels like to be a parent, watching your child get too close to the water.

Thanks for participating and taking the time to post those. Lil Six continues to explore so many cool places.

Great stuff Eric. How about at shot of Lil Six next to a big plate of wings at the Anchor Bar.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I now know what it feels like to be a parent, watching your child get too close to the water.
    Wait till he falls off the wing of an airplane. Oh wait, he's done that. O.K. wait till he wrecks himself.

Mike, you'll be a basketcase until he's finally home.

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Great stuff Eric. How about at shot of Lil Six next to a big plate of wings at the Anchor Bar.
    GASP!

We'll bring the little fella to Duffs, where he can get a more appropriate lesson on culinary bliss. None of that hi-end commericalized stuff.

~m

mmmm.....Duff's
    Banned

mmmmm duffs!!!!!!!! i live near one and work near another voted buffalos best wings!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread