What did I buy ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What did I buy ?

i hate to say it, i'm addicted to the 6x6 stuff already. first I bought the 69 st300d, then found these two machines......

scot

Scot, don't hate it, that's perfectly normal. It started for me when a friend told me he had a machine that would go thru my "swamp" (My ATV trails around a stream, till beavers moved in and raised the water level 8 feet.) A couple years later and I have 3 and a couple more bodies, and various parts, with no end in sight.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63tmirage View Post
    i hate to say it, i'm addicted to the 6x6 stuff already.
    Pffft! Like 6x6 says. Perfectly normal. We usually expect folks to say it. Sometimes, it just takes a little while to come to the realization. For me, it hit me when someone asked me how many I had. I stopped, thought a bit, and then had to revisit the outbuildings in my mind to start counting what was actually out there. Some of us immediately take a defensive stance (me, for instance) when posed the question.

How many that RUN, or how many bodies do I have that are potential machines with a little more work?

What if I have a frame there, an engine there, a stack of tires there, a bucket of axles, etc. How many that run AND can be ridden at any time, or how many can I just jump in and ride after a half hour of repair or tinkering with a chain adjustment?

You're welcome here. Welcome to therapy. It's free.
    ~m

Okay guys; define "normal".

Welcome to the obsession, Scot. It may or may not be "normal", but you've got lots of company and we all seem to get along pretty well.

I have to ask the boys for assistance when someone asks me how many machines are in stock at any given time- can't remember any more.

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread