Wolf Attack (slightly ATV related)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wolf Attack (slightly ATV related)

shadow is a loyal dog feed him good and take him along all the time. Way to go shadow enjoy your steak

Rock that was some story! Glad all worked out for you guys AND the Roddey. With two on one, the odds are stacked against you and you are talking about two wild and obviously hungry wolves. Good Dog Shadow!

Very cool story, (Since it ended without injury, Shadow OK, and only two dead wolves). Around here the worst thing you run into in the wild is a development
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Thank God for man's best friend, Shadow bought you guy's enough time to do what you had to. Certainly could have been a different outcome without him. Great story RD.

Hey Rock, that is a little scary. Glad you made out alright. I know now why I pack my rifle when I'm touring the back country. there is nothing in danger if they leave me alone.

Slim

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickin View Post
    Hey Rock, that is a little scary. Glad you made out alright. I know now why I pack my rifle when I'm touring the back country. there is nothing in danger if they leave me alone.

Slim

That's pretty much how I feel about it as well. Having a rifle with me is like having "spare parts" for my Argo's, as long as you take them, you probably won't need them.

RD

+ Reply to Thread