Busco Beach in NC April 15-17, 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 15-17, 2011

televised busco

OH MY!!!! looks like a blast! wish I wasn't so far away...980 down...screaming for mccoy...love those 6x6 t-shirts...gotta go...gotta stay tuned... needs a list of characters...

Way cool! Hey Mike, as of 3:48 PM I'm watching you guys instead of loading my trailer. Both cool and not cool at the same time!
    Banned

Boy George, I sure understand what you mean about not cool!! Oh to be independantly wealthy...

It's sometimes wavey, sometimes jerky, & sometimes freezes up, but... IT'S WORKING! It is almost like being there.

It's so good to see all you guys live in "your natural Habitat". Looks like great weather & plenty of yucky holes & stuff to have fun in. Just the way you like it.

Almost didn't recognize Pimp Brother, Hydromike. (There's something growing under his nose & on his chin).
    Saw you trying to take on that huge log, Mike. Almost thought I'd see you flipping backwards, LIVE.
    Robbie, when Miss Ally says she doesn't mind being a back seat driver, I don't think she thought she'd actually have to drive from the back seat.
    Ladies you're doing GREAT as usual.
    Brian, that hat is sooo perfectly pimpin.
    Don, Jersey, so good to see you guys.. & still walking without any canes. Love ya.
    Saw Russrider with his new Argo.
    I see Lewis is driving the school bus & keeping the kids safe. Keep an eye on him, 'cause he has a tendency to try ANYTHING.
    Q-ball, I don't know if I can handle seeing you grow up. I wasn't able to spot Air Bud.
    Hope to meet all you new guys someday.
    All I can say is that I hope George doesn't get a speeding ticket getting down there.

Bridget

We're gonna head out soon. got the brownies loaded! we should be there before too long

Well, the trailer and truck are loaded up with everything but my suitcase. Hope to be on 6x6cam in about 14 hours.
    Last edited by George; 04-15-2011 at 09:29 PM.
    Banned

Hope to check it out when you go back on air.
    Way to keep improving the site Mike
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

I don't know if anyone there will read this, but with tomorrow's weather looking downright scary (damaging winds, tornadoes, and large hail), I have decided to come on Sunday to play in what will be the newly formed mud holes.

I hope you don't wash away, and that a few of you are still up for riding Sunday!
    Check out my new YouTube channel, TWANGnBANG.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG

Thanks for the feedback on the live stream. If the signal were any worse, we probably wouldn't even be able to broadcast but like Model Citizen says, it is working. I haven't seen the footage yet. I'm about to go watch some of the videos and see if we can improve it tomorrow. Like Raleigh Trainer mentioned, the weather here tomorrow is suppose to be severe. Rain in the morning followed by winds in the upper 20 mph range and thunderstoms in the afternoon. If it is bad in the morning we won't be broadcasting at all. Let's hope that's not the case.

I got back from the job that kept me here. My helper made more than me See no feed, hope all is well and muddy down there. Guess the rain's killing signal, I'll check back later to see if it cleared and you've gone live again. At least Sunday should be hog heaven for you guys and gals down there.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

+ Reply to Thread