Busco Beach in NC April 15-17, 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 15-17, 2011

Just saw some live shots of the weather in Raleigh. It was pretty intense. Intense stuff moving thru Smithfield & Salemburg, but Goldsboro looks like you should be O.K. It's moving NE FAST. Stay safe, guys. It's a good thing you're amphibious. Looks like it's passing thru quick & nice stuff is behind the front.

Got Mud? You will.

Bridget

Its raining here now, but hopefully it will be a fast storm. George arrived a few hours ago safe and sound, and the group of amphibs keeps growing. Thanks to race giving me a new axle to replace the bent one, my Attex is about ready for another trail ride. Just have to seat a bead again....waiting for the down poor to stop first.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Glad to hear y'all are ok. I saw Raleigh was Tornado warned a little bit ago. But now you got MUD! Go play in it!!!!
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Sorry that I didn't get to broadcast today but the weather was crazy. The wind was gusting over 20mph and sand was flying everywhere this morning. Then, this afternoon there were some serious downpours and storms. We all threw on our rain gear and just kept riding though. I'm sure everyone will have lots of good video and photos as usual.

In preparation for the after-ride chat and video, I have deleted the planning posts in this thread.

MUD, MUD, MUD... AND MORE MUD!!!!! Hope you all have a great time. Wish I could be there!!!

Just checking in on everyone....hope all are safe...please post to let us know

hey every one it's rdr . on lewis sign in every one is great here at busco . marc lewis &peggy thomas z, george, bob , race ,beth, wayett all still here hanging out . we survied the sand blasting and the swamp rains . wishing every one was still here . great time loveing busco . robbie

That is so good to hear, Robbie. I read yesterday that there was a tornado alert just 5 miles west of Goldsboro at one point. They were dropping everywhere. Your beautiful state took a beating. Not the weekend you hoped for, but everyone is safe.

Bridget

Thats cool! Thanks for update!

we walked into the door of the house at about 2:35 today,got everthing unloaded and stuff put away.still have to wash the machines,but thats something for a later date.We have to address the problems that are at-hand on the INSIDE of the machine first rather than vice-versa.butt all in all, I had an absolutly FANTASTIC weekend!!! There were sooooo many great mudd holes/food/people/machines and alltogether rides.Thanks to all for the fun time,rides(lewis and mark) and everything and anything els that made it another great trip.

And the most thanks goes to Mike for having this wonderfull site for us and getting us all together for these things.
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

+ Reply to Thread