I just got home late last night with my Hustler 980 BIGFOOT. I drove down to just outside of Montgomery, Alabama to get it and I am very happy with it. Only one tire is in rough shape with cracks, all others are really nice, one is brand new. The lower body is in great shape and water tight, the frame is really nice, the engine is excellent and the oil is very nice in it and not burnt. The T-20 works as it should and the fluid when drained was nice and red without any junk in it. I am going to do plunger seals and case gaskets because it does leak a little bit. Someone replaced the back four inner and outter bearings, but didnt get to the front two. It has an Optima red top battery in it. The vinyl seats were not there, probably because they were rotted. Other than 4 bearings, chains, and seats, and maybe a new tire down the road, the machine is much better than I expected and it will be ready to go very soon. The thing is a monster and it barely fit in the back of my Dodge Dakota with all the tires off. It stuck out the back about a foot past the tailgate, and it made the truck squat down in the back a good bit even with helper leaf springs installed. I would guess that it weighs nearly 1000 lbs. The frame is super thick reinforced steel and each 26" tire and wheel weight about 50lbs. It hasnt been messed with and "modified" by a townie mechanic such as Tard Hand. Some machines people really hack up, for example, installing 8 track players in the dash, making a roll bar out of shopping cart tubing, putting the completely wrong engine in it and then cutting up the body to make it fit, etc etc. Pics will be up soon!