how much is it worth?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how much is it worth?

how much is it worth?

my friend has an attex its one of the earlier ones has the 7000 tranny in it it is missing the rims and tires and the headlights and an engine body is all solid and there he might sell it to me cause i want it for a project how much is it worth? my guess was around 350 bucks or so

really need help here guys im 13 and dont wana get ripped off i know alot about mechanics and stuff but this will be my first ever 6x6 ive bought

Take a look at this:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/gener...ers-guide.html

If it doesn't have an engine, headlights, wheels, or tires and the rest is in good shape I'd say $100-$250 tops depending how nice it is. Post some pics if you get a chance, we could help you a lot more if we see what you're going to be working with. Good luck with it.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

You have to be careful about the cost of the missing pieces adding up.$$$$$$ If a machine is worth $1000, you buy it for $200, but have to put $900 into it...it was not a bargain. There are a lot of machines out there that are complete,but have trashed bodies. Buy 2 and make one. If all it needs is a motor to get it to runable condition, Are you close to me? I have a 2 stroke 2cyl BSE pull start you can have for it. I'm too old to be willing to pull a rope till it starts, I did too much of that at your age.

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Hit him at $125, by keeping it light to your side you can go up in price if you HAVE to. Is the transmission working? Also check the axle bearings, sprockets and chains, as Buggyman said, you can get into some serious cash quick when you go to buying all this stuff..

I'm just wondering if you'll be disappointed with an ABS bodied machine. I know at that age I would thrash my stuff a bit. I'm worried that the slightly delacate ABS would end up being a problem?
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Quote Originally Posted by micmac View Post
    I'm just wondering if you'll be disappointed with an ABS bodied machine. I know at that age I would thrash my stuff a bit. I'm worried that the slightly delacate ABS would end up being a problem?
    I don't have to worry about that because I have a tough truck I thrash on an the attex will be too nice to beat up

I will get some pics of the machine up either today or tommorow for you guys

+ Reply to Thread