JLO 400 vs. Cuyuna 440??

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: JLO 400 vs. Cuyuna 440??

I have a couple of coils coming soon. P/O had polarity on coils crossed. Find out soon. Thanks!
    Last edited by speedycoop; 02-21-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Was not eletrical.I need to check for spark more carefully. Too many exhaust leaks under hood.(Will not run on carbon monoxide) Remove hood runs great. Now I can install in 6x6. Thanks for input.

Yeah just wait till ya get one with a blocked muffler.
    My freinds dad only does electrical took his 400 dollar styhl chainsaw to an actual repair place and they didnt fix it exhaust screen was clean on outside but blocked internally . Hand me hammer nail 3 small holes saw was back to cutting again
    i have seen dirtbikes with packed baffles .yamaha dt's . Kawai's and latest was a cr 125 made in 2000, fouled plug regularly would not stay running .etc.
    Snow mobuke engines some of the tuned mufflers holes get all carboned up and ppl start screaming crank seals ?? Cdi etc .
    Usually you cant take em apart to clean em . So an exhaust leak is the only way they run ,. I have seen a yamaha 250 on high rpms walk the front of the expansion pipe springs as it need more breathing room ...
    So if ya get her in and she doesnt run after you plug up the leaks . Check the can for carbon

Can I use 5,000 ohm NGK sparkplug restistor cap on my Cuyuna? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread