Any Colorado riders ? 6x6 or 8x8 ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any Colorado riders ? 6x6 or 8x8 ?

Any Colorado riders ? 6x6 or 8x8 ?

Recently bought an Argo Conquest and have a modified super track system on it. Lets go for a winter ride somewhere !!!!!!

Hit my name is Scott just got my self in to a 6x6 amphicat a few days ago looking for some other people in co that might be able to help me figure a few thing out on it and go riding with any one out there pm me

Scott I can't go riding with you but I can prolly help you out with any problems I've been tinkering with the 2 I have for a while now.

Thanks well I fixed alot if it having some pronouns trying to turn it and I do am trying to track down what year it is as well the year size and kind of engine do you live in co if so where around im in arvada

No i live in Michigan. An what trans us it it the brake style or the T10? Should have a sachs engine unless it's been changed either a sachs sa280 or sa290 an there is a couple different ones depends on the trans you have

It is the style with brake on it the engine is not stock I now that but I beloved the rest is

Ok that's the teams set up that I don't like it doesnt turn very well. There is a manuel on the website for. Those clutches need adjusted with a feeler gage to 1/16. Even after I did all the adjustments it still doesn't turn like a t10 the t10 is close to a t20 it will turn on a dime. Just keep checking an making adjustments. Also spray those brake disc with brake cleaner. I also found it to turn better when I gave it a lot of throttle.

Ok is there any way of changing to a better transmission do you now how much one would cost

You have to have the frame an everything from the t10 setup it's all different. Even drives from the over side. You should be able to find one cheap. I have less than 400 in both of mine. Just keep checking craigslist an the site here

Ok will do that thanks

+ Reply to Thread