Any Colorado riders ? 6x6 or 8x8 ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any Colorado riders ? 6x6 or 8x8 ?

6x6 engine.jpg6x6 engine 2.jpgthis is some pics of my engine you can kinda see the trans that i have if that is any help to you thanks

Yeah that is the ODG type trans. An yeah that engine is not stock

ya im told the engine is from a mid 80s snowmobil it runs grate lots of power so cant conpline there

That amphicat looks very good. Yeah one of mine had a Kawasaki 440 in it. Hard to handle it though

ya i havent been able to get it out on to the dirt just yet tried it on the street the little bit of dirt i did get it in it seemed to try and turn better then on the street. im getting the trans axel to disengage now but im thinking that the brake pads are to worn down i cant find an ajustmint on them to try and move them in closer not having any luck finding any new ones eather and i have a really bad leek on the front part of the tran need to track down and fix if i can find a gasket set for it

Yeah it will turn way better on the dirt. An there is some linkage that operate the brake caliper you have to adjust those an the levers. You will prolly have to use permatex for a gasket

ya i was playing with them when i got it they had them turned all the way in so the axel was not disingaging im thinking the pads are to far gone thanks for all the help

Well I'm in the process of just getting the t10 set up an out with the other. So I should have some parts for sale soon

Ok well let me now I am in need of some tires as well it came with atv tires not the good old flappers the atv tires are all cracked from the weather I am going to start looking for some tracks as well for it need to patch a few cracks in the body before I go to much more what would you recommend for reinforcing the under side to hold up to the rocks better but will still allow it to float

There's a few good threads on the site that go into great detail about that

+ Reply to Thread