My name is Mike. I have a problem.....

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My name is Mike. I have a problem.....

My name is Mike. I have a problem.....

The great Hustler Northeast Network came through for me.

Okay, it came through a long time ago, but I finally gave in to their extreme pressure marketing and coercion techniques.

Thanks J... er.. HNN!

~m

Glad to help, Mike. You certainly needed this one for your fleet......lets go BIGFOOT'ing!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Nice Hustler. Now it only needs a 2-stroke and real roll cage, and your set. C'mon, be the only bigfoot in the 2-stroke Mod class, you know you wanna
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

I've got a funny feeling that the marketing and coercion techniques that you speak of probably went something like this:

jpswift1 said, "Hey Mike, check out this Bigfoot."

Although, who can blame you. I've been tempted by a couple of Bigfoots myself.

Congrats Mike!
    Banned

Congrats on the new addition to your ever growing fleet Mike. Is that the one that was down in Tennessee?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

So; which problem are we talking about?

Nice machine! It's good to see more of them coming into the 6x6world fold.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Nice machine Mike, will we see this machine at Busco? Congrats on the find.

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Congrats on the new addition to your ever growing fleet Mike. Is that the one that was down in Tennessee?
    Drew, this is one that was for sale for a while near Mike and I just over the NY/PA border.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Nice machine Mike, will we see this machine at Busco? .
    I don't know if it'll make it down to Busco or not. After the first day into a more detailed assessment, it probably needs a helicoil on on transmission hole, at least a few tires, a couple bearings, a couple chains, a drive belt, charging system fixed, some braces for the transmission, and lots of odds and ends. It's really in great shape other than all of the above, though.

I still need to focus on the Max VIII project, but I would've kicked myself if I'd have passed this machine by....

~m

+ Reply to Thread