6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 25-26 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 25-26 2011

I'm in!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

If I were to come to watch the races, and bring a machine only for trail riding, is just a helmet good enough for the safety requirements?
    I don't want to go fast, I just want to go anywhere.

You don't even need a helmet for the trails. I don't have a roll cage...yet. but fully intend on bringing my machine for the trails and to drive over to watch the races.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

This is great can't wait

Ashtabula in June

Question for everyone... With the price of gas looming and expected to hit $5.00 per gal. by May. How many will still be going to Ashtabula for the Races? Will, Bud still want to have them? I still plan on going.

That would stink but I still would not miss it. Maybe start a car pool list?

I'd eat Ramen noodles for a year and pay $10/gal. I'm there.

~m

I'll be there but the cross-country odyssey I had planned to take with my dad and son this August may be in jeopardy.
    Last edited by George; 03-05-2011 at 11:22 AM.
    Banned

I'd drive my Attex there if I had too to make it this year to save gas. I guess it helps that its about a half hour away and could probably do it if it weren't for those pesky laws against it. I'm sure everyone's feeling the gas crunch, at least a little this year, but life goes on. I'm sure most people will still be in. We may loose a few to the fuel price, but there is always car pooling and such. I know this and Busco are the only vacations I have planned this year, at least so far, and even if I can't bring a machine for some reason. I will be there with bells on.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I'm in. This is a great gathering with a great bunch of people and wall street is not stopping me from making this trip.

Always remember, the sun will rise and it will set... even if there is NO gas. We have seen this before.

Closed Thread