6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 25-26 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 25-26 2011

if I can sell some stuff, and get the stars to align ( oh and get Lewis to haul a machine), It looks like we may be there for the features on Sunday
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I will be there wednesday night. Race....what do you got good to sell. I'd love to help. Lol
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I'm planning on being there but the lack of talk about this event is a bit concerning.
    Banned

I'm there.... I have no idea which day yet, but likely Thursday or Friday...

Don't worry too much, George. I'm sure there'll be plenty of us you can run off the track this year....

I'm with you, George. Maybe Mike can give Bud a call, just to make sure everything is still a go. I'm going to get there early Friday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I'm planning on being there but the lack of talk about this event is a bit concerning.
    Yeah George,I was just thinking last nite,it's June and this event is comming up in 4 weeks. I'm not a racer,don't even own anything worthy of a race track but am still really excited about this event. The nice weather HAS been taking it's time getting here but maybe now that it IS here it will start feeling more like summer and get everyone motivated.Being so close to home,I too plan on making a nice long weekend out of it.

Joe.

Motivational video time. Keep the Dream Alive.

Bridget
    Last edited by Model Citizen; 06-03-2011 at 11:11 AM.

count us in will be there friday by noon and Know there are several others up here that are coming

Who's bringing a new racer or an improved racer this year? (if you're willing to tell)

We're there- hopefully get to Pine Lake on Friday morning early.

The boys machines are both improved. I'd like to think that they're much improved, but we'll have to wait and see. They McKay's spread all over the garage, so it's a question whether it runs or not!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Closed Thread