Pass Par Touts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass Par Touts

Pass Par Touts

Okay, thanks to, George... Three PPTs / Pass Par Touts have found a new home. This hobby is like a drug. Glad it's this hobby I'm hooked on. P.S. More photos to follow.

Last edited by Mike; 01-17-2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: linked thumbnails to gallery

Very cool Joe! any chance of seeing one of them at Busco this spring??
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    Very cool Joe! any chance of seeing one of them at Busco this spring??
    Don't know. One is a runner. The other two? Don't know what they'll need. I'd like to make busco this year.

Very cool Joe. Nothing wrong with buying more machines.......the more the better!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Very cool Joe. Nothing wrong with buying more machines.......the more the better!
    The only thing is, JP. I'm out of room. MORE TARPS!!

Excellent! Refreshing to know that I'm not the only one who's in dire need of an AATV intervention.

I like the looks of the PPTs. They're very industrial-looking. Silly question, but are they fully amphibious? Let's get the running one down to Busco and throw it in the lake!

~m

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Excellent! Refreshing to know that I'm not the only one who's in dire need of an AATV intervention.

I like the looks of the PPTs. They're very industrial-looking. Silly question, but are they fully amphibious? Let's get the running one down to Busco and throw it in the lake!

~m

Yes, Mike... We need a AA. *Amphibious Anonymous*

Well, they don't float. But with a engine snorkel and scuba gear, I'd be good to go.

Cool thing here is parts are still available from a couple of sources. The Cat who still makes Raidtracs up in Canada has parts for PPTs and rumor has it that when PPT was in Elk Rapids,MI there are still some parts floating around down there. I live near Traverse City which is next to Elk Rapids but never had any dealing with PPTs personally but, have spoke to some folks that do have them and they are not too bad to keep running as they say.

OK Joe....I want to drive one.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
    Cool thing here is parts are still available from a couple of sources. The Cat who still makes Raidtracs up in Canada has parts for PPTs and rumor has it that when PPT was in Elk Rapids,MI there are still some parts floating around down there. I live near Traverse City which is next to Elk Rapids but never had any dealing with PPTs personally but, have spoke to some folks that do have them and they are not too bad to keep running as they say.
    I did call Mark Fyhn at Raidtrac. Got the answering machine and left a message. I will need bogie wheels.

+ Reply to Thread