Pass Par Touts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass Par Touts

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    OK Joe....I want to drive one.
    No problem, George.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    I will need bogie wheels.
    Oh no, another lo-rider? Now I have to keep my eye on this project, too, Joe. Man, I'm going to be busy.

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Oh no, another lo-rider? Now I have to keep my eye on this project, too, Joe. Man, I'm going to be busy.

Bridget

Hi Bridget

I've still got the Trackster I've been working on. It's about halfway done. Now, I've got more projects. What was I thinking?

I have a PPT Mdoel 171 which was built in 1971. I replaced the Sachs motor with a Kohler 440 and rebuilt much of the machine. It runs well and you can see it on Youtube: YouTube - The Tank - RESURRECTION

I'm currently looking for a PPT Model 620 which has the 18" tracks. Please let me know if anyone comes across one for sale.
    Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by medic7594 View Post
    I have a PPT Mdoel 171 which was built in 1971. I replaced the Sachs motor with a Kohler 440 and rebuilt much of the machine. It runs well and you can see it on Youtube: YouTube - The Tank - RESURRECTION

I'm currently looking for a PPT Model 620 which has the 18" tracks. Please let me know if anyone comes across one for sale.
    Thanks...
    Watched you videos on You Tube. Yours runs pretty good.

I just bought three 620's. One runs, the other two? Don't know what they'll need to get them running.

Joe M,
    We made a new video this past weekend in the snow. My brother hopes to have it on Youtube sometime this week. I'll post when they are up.

I think you tried to call me. Sorry I could not call back early enough. I'll try you tomorrow night after 9pm...

Wow, looking at your pics makes my machine look like its showroom conditon... That East coast rust just destroys them... Mine runs and drives fine but still working on some other projects before I can get to the PPT and the AATVs my pics are Here

Bob Cantin still has a bunch of parts for them too. He is one of the former owners/engineers of the company . His email is in one of the threads here I think. else I have it somewhere in my old emails if anyone needs it I'll look for it
    Last edited by soutthpaw; 01-19-2011 at 02:28 AM.
    2000 Land Tamer with Tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
    Wow, looking at your pics makes my machine look like its showroom conditon... That East coast rust just destroys them... Mine runs and drives fine but still working on some other projects before I can get to the PPT and the AATVs my pics are Here

Bob Cantin still has a bunch of parts for them too. He is one of the former owners/engineers of the company . His email is in one of the threads here I think. else I have it somewhere in my old emails if anyone needs it I'll look for it
    Yeah, the climate back here is not kind. Yours looks real nice. I've been in contact with, Bob.

IT's HOME

Just got the first PPT home and got to look at it real close. It's in pretty bad shape, body wise. The motor runs great. The motor and Tracks are the best thing about. it. I posted more photos in my Photo Gallery.

PPT - Amphibious ATV Pictures

The other two look to be even worse. Major projects!!! If the other two engines run and they look like they will it will be worth it.

Looks like a lot of metal work too be done.
    Last edited by Joe M; 01-19-2011 at 08:00 PM. Reason: made a change

+ Reply to Thread