Pass Par Touts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass Par Touts

Your right Joe, it looks kind of rough, but for sure worth the effort. It looks like a really cool machine, and I'm sure they'll turn out great. At least by the end of restoring the 3rd one you'll be able to do the work blindfolded. I would start with the worst one and drive the runner until your got one finished. Thats just me, I'm impatient and want to play with my new toys as soon as I get them.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I have 4 ppts 2 running,2 parts can you e-mail info on parts in canada thanks bushy aka brian bushman meredith nh thanks

PPT Lives.

Got it running. Cleaned the Carb and fuel pump and made some adjustments. Needs a lot of work.

Congrats again Joe.
    Banned

You don't waste any time, Joe. It seems like you just brought these things home as basket cases and now you already have one running......nice work!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

That engine sounds strong Joe.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    That engine sounds strong Joe.
    Runs pretty good. Noticed some oil leaks. As old as this engine is, it's probably a good idea to replace all the seals and gaskets.

The engine is a Onan B48m-GA018. I'm going to adjust the shifter linkage today; seems to be out of adjustment. Can't get it to go into hi range.

Adjusted the tranny linkage. Working like it should, but know the motor is running poorly. I did clean the carb and the fuel pump. It seemed to help, but now it's not running like it should, just going to order a carb rebuild kit and start there.
    Last edited by Joe M; 01-23-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Cat a gator

Thanks for picks i have 4 passe par touts e-mail if i can help with any parts thanks again bushy
    Quote Originally Posted by joe m View Post
    okay, thanks to, george... Three ppts / pass par touts have found a new home. This hobby is like a drug. Glad it's this hobby i'm hooked on. P.s. More photos to follow.

Never saw a snowmobile like that one! nice!

+ Reply to Thread