Is there any one in central PA willing to start a AATV riding group?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there any one in central PA willing to start a AATV riding group?

Is there any one in central PA willing to start a AATV riding group?

I'm not looking to start a new club but I would like to get a group together to ride AATV's closer to home. I live near Lock Haven. What do you think! I have two state trails that are 40 to 45 minutes from my house and they have let me take my max's there many time's.

I wouldn't mind getting together down in the Sproul or Susquahannok for a ride if possible.... I'm 2 hrs north of Lockhaven. Don't the State forests require a registration? (They do up here) Let me know.

Hey Triple
    I like The Bloody Skillet trail in the Sproul state Forest area. It has more mud and water than Whisky springs and these area's are close to the main parking area. The views out on top are great and you can see for miles. They also just resently put in more trails. I believe it has more than 30 miles now. You will need helmits, registration, and insurance. The other two riding area's are pretty rocky for aatv's. I'll look and see when the trails reopen.

Hey Triple

It looks like both the Bloody Skillet and Whisky springs trails are both open now till April 1st. Class 2 ATV's are also allowed on these trails. Do you want to set up a winter ride and a spring thaw ride?

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I get up to cross fork and cherry springs/ galeton a few times a year. Just got my first max and looking for people to ride with when I get it all squared away. I'm about a half hour south of Harrisburg.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread