Rides in 2008

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rides in 2008

Rides in 2008

It is time to schedule vacation for 2008. Does any one know if and when the Ledges is going to be held? When are other rides scheduled for?

I spoke to Leo 6-8 weeks ago and he said he was doing the Ledges event again.

Guess we'll have to see. Last year it was "on again, off again" up till about May.
    Banned

I heard through the grapevine that there might be a ride in Western NY (either Gowanda or Humphrey) sometime in January of February. Maybe forum member John Schwab can give us some more info about it.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I'd be up for that.
    Banned

There's a ride in Arizona, it starts whatever day you can get here. So load up them trailers and get the hell out of the cold.

Whipper

Whipper, that sounds very tempting! All of us northeasterners need to throw in on a big flatbed and get our rigs down to AZ!

And George, I'll let you know as soon as I hear something. Id like to check out your 4 stroke Attex and see it in action.
    Last edited by jpswift1; 12-30-2007 at 11:59 PM.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Someone out there must have a big flat bed? Get 10 cars on there,split the gas. We'll camp in the desert, kinda like survival man. Jeff, start a sign up list.

Whipper

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    Someone out there must have a big flat bed? Get 10 cars on there,split the gas. We'll camp in the desert, kinda like survival man. Jeff, start a sign up list.

Whipper
    I'm In

That would be fun! I'll go!!!!

The flatbed needs to run west to east for the NY and Ohio rides in spring/summer, then east to west for a winter ride. I'm in the middle, pick me up.

If working and income was not a factor, I'd head to New Mexico, Colorado for the winter.. every few weeks head down to Whipper's to thaw out.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

+ Reply to Thread