Rides in 2008

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rides in 2008

Heck, get an enclosed tractor trailer, and ship 'em down there. I'll fly into LA to visit friends for a few days, and drive out to P-hoenix to ride for a few days, back to LA, and back home. I can get to LA from B-lo for just over $230. Probably "only" $3-400 to ship the machine out there (oh, and back... crikey!). I call that a vacation!
    Officially sign me up.
    ~m

Okay, this is worthy of another post. Hey Whipper, how insanely AWESOME would it be to see a semi full of six wheelers pull up to your place, followed by a couple VW busses full of a bunch of derelict, smelly, unshaven dudes (and ladies) from all over the country? Just make sure the burgers are ready by the time we get there....

~m

That would be exactly what it would be- insanely AWESOME!!!!!!

Whipper

cool we need to get some nc va sc rides to gather and make it a weekend i'm ready to ride robbie .

Hey Robbie, Mike and I have been kicking around the idea of going to Carolina Adventure World in Winnsboro, SC before long. I would like to talk to someone who has been there before we go.

McCoy

cool i have not been

McCoy,

I haven't talked to you since out last ride but I think some guys at my work are making a trip down there in January. I may try to go if I get a chance but if not, at least I should have some first hand knowledge of the place. I will keep you updated.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    George, I'll let you know as soon as I hear something. Id like to check out your 4 stroke Attex and see it in action.
    That would be great Jeff. Keep me posted.

Whipper's invitation sounds pretty interesting too.
    Banned

Maybe Whipper can find some me some cheap storage for a few machines. I have a few spare 4 stroke conversions that would like the warmer climate. That would also give me an excuse to visit some family in Sedona and Tempe.

On second thought having a Hustler or Attex in AZ might be convienient to springerize the machines.

+ Reply to Thread