Rides in 2008

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rides in 2008

im always up for a road trip how many 6 wheelers can you fit in a large u-hall?? and maby have that hall a trailer behind????
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

sweetttttttttttttttttt . come on down south we will ride . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Looks like a party is starting to take shape!
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomass View Post
    UH,, I,, Have big trucks, and heavy duty service / pick ups. & trailers. I'm always up for some kind of out door adventure, if you guys don't mind me jumping in. . I have family in approx 10 different states.
    When we leaving ????????????????????????????????
    can you bring some fresh mot zellla in the tubs with milk still on it . i love it

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Looks like a party is starting to take shape!
    amen george .

Quote Originally Posted by mad_max_500cc View Post
    im always up for a road trip how many 6 wheelers can you fit in a large u-hall?? and maby have that hall a trailer behind????
    sweeettttttttt mad max
    Last edited by Mike; 01-06-2008 at 01:30 AM. Reason: merged 3 posts
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Yo dude,, what is
    "can you bring some fresh mot zellla in the tubs with milk still on it . i love it"
    UH,,, I dig holes and fill'em in again,, I'm not the most intelligent person you know by any means. I'm not stupid either,, UHHHHH,,.
    I'm stumped
    Tomasssssss
    I'm with Tomass, help us old people out. What the %#&@ is mot zella in the tubs with milk?

Whipper

I finally talked to someone on Sunday who had been to Carolina Adventure World. He said that the riding was very good. It looks like it's time for the Southern Boys to plan a ride.

McCoy

Count me in!!! The Mudd-Ox has plowed enough snow!!! I say lets go!!! Matt

Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    I finally talked to someone on Sunday who had been to Carolina Adventure World. He said that the riding was very good. It looks like it's time for the Southern Boys to plan a ride.

McCoy
    yep lets roolllll .

Lets go, We can load'em up and head to South Carolina ,,, OR ,,, I think that Florida is having a Mudfest for a whole week in February.. Does any one know about this.. Seems like a good place to go. Warm, Mud, BBQ, AATV's, ATV's, 4X4 trucks...
    It don't matter to me I'll go to the Carolinas, West Virginia (Hatfield McCoy)
    LETS GO....
    coollllllllll tomass let's ride .

when we going to ride boys .
    Last edited by Mike; 01-09-2008 at 10:43 PM.

my new years resolution is to get out to more rides this year!!!!! starting in may the super duty,the max, and my old starcraft pop up camper will be ready to travel as long as i have a couple of weeks warning id love to get out and ride!
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

+ Reply to Thread