beaufort , land end , south carolina

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: beaufort , land end , south carolina

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina

beaufort , land end , south carolina

Is any one live near by beaufort sc me and my family vacation down at land end at beaufort in June and we take an Argo with us to the beach house and like to ride with some one near by there

Quote Originally Posted by russriders View Post
    Is any one live near by beaufort sc me and my family vacation down at land end at beaufort in June and we take an Argo with us to the beach house and like to ride with some one near by there
    Russ-I live in Savannah-45 miles away, the Big and Nasty ATV park would be a great place to meet. The Beaufort area is full of swamps and challenging riding places.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    That cool we be there in June 10 I have to make sure the day and I let u know

Thats my backyard bud. I know lots of people that live at lands end. Call me next time we will have to meet up at boondocks for crab night.
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

i live near charleston but iam looking for a 6x6 to start riding and huntin with

Hello, Norm here. I live in okatie SC. I am in the process of rebuilding a 1990 argo magnum 8x8. I'm building a new frame for it, everything else is in great shape. I want to find people to ride with around here, I'm from NH, moved to SC 12 yrs ago but haven't had any atvs since I've lived here. I hope to hear from some new friends.. Norm..

Quote Originally Posted by Normable1973 View Post
    Hello, Norm here. I live in okatie SC. I am in the process of rebuilding a 1990 argo magnum 8x8. I'm building a new frame for it, everything else is in great shape. I want to find people to ride with around here, I'm from NH, moved to SC 12 yrs ago but haven't had any atvs since I've lived here. I hope to hear from some new friends.. Norm..
    We are having a big ride at Busco Beach in Goldsboro NC next weekend. You should stop in and ride with us there. You are sure to meet a few good folks in your area if you do so.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

[QUOTE=amphibious drew;154527]We are having a big ride at Busco Beach in Goldsboro NC next weekend. You should stop in and ride with us there. You are sure to meet a few good folks in your area if you do so.[/QUOTE

Yeah, Man,,, Drew is right! Busco Beach will be a great opportunity to do a lot of riding and to also meet up with members on the site and put a face with name. There are many members that I know that lives in the SC area, Highrollinmopars, Dan67, RussRiders are a few. I live 20 minutes south of Savannah, Ga, and MightyMaxIV is in Savannah, so we have a numbers down in these parts!! I look forward to hopefully riding with you at Busco Beach http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trail...13-2013-a.html .
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Hello, norm here, I live in ridgeland SC originally from NH. Since I've lived here I haven't had any atvs because I don't know anyone around here that rides. I just purchased a 1990 argo magnum 8x8 that I'm completely restoring. It should be done in a month or so... Then I want to have fun... Anyone close

Quote Originally Posted by Normable1973 View Post
    Hello, norm here, I live in ridgeland SC originally from NH. Since I've lived here I haven't had any atvs because I don't know anyone around here that rides. I just purchased a 1990 argo magnum 8x8 that I'm completely restoring. It should be done in a month or so... Then I want to have fun... Anyone close
    You don't have to have a working aatv to come and have fun.. Usually a few seats open, introduce yourself and climb in.. no one walks..

+ Reply to Thread