I compared rubber tracks vs. plastic tracks in mud. The winner is.....

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I compared rubber tracks vs. plastic tracks in mud. The winner is.....

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Check out this video of the swamp area of River run just posted by David sanders. Try this with a set of plastic tracks.

Great video David...fun to watch...really gotta luv the new style steering on these newer Argos that let you drive with one hand and video for your friends with the other... :-)

Thanks for sharing

One more comparison video between my Vinson with tatou Tracks and Lee's Argo frontier with 25" Mudbugs and my frontier with Adair tracks:

The best mud machines that I have seen with tires are listed as Follows:
    1.) Noel's maxII with 25 inch MudBugs
    2.) Mikes MaxIV with ASX Vampires
    3.) Lee's Argo Frontier with 25" MudBugs
    4.) JP Swift's Hustler with ASX Vampires
    5.) Lewis's Argo Avenger with the RawhideIII's- but it is an 8x8-still an awesome machine

Thanks for the note on my Max2. Its in the mix with some truly great machines and drivers, so its quite the honor to make the list. I could watch the footage of those machines for hours on end.

Gonna have a set of Adairs some day.

how much does a aset of Adair tracks cost for an 8x8 Conquest? Factory 22" tires

Quote Originally Posted by crowhater View Post
    how much does a aset of Adair tracks cost for an 8x8 Conquest? Factory 22" tires
    Go to the "Adair Argo Sales" website, under the "Accessory" tab you'll find "Adair Argo Tracks" - prices are listed.

Can a 2005 Conquest with 20 hp motor handle Adair tracks?

+ Reply to Thread