Convertible top installation for conquest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Convertible top installation for conquest

Convertible top installation for conquest

I bought a soft top off craigslist and I'm a little confused how it mounts to the body. I think the previous owner may have forgotten to give a couple parts. If there's anyone out there with a similar top and could snap a couple pics of there's I would really appreciate it. This is what I gotimage.jpgimage.jpg

you can go to West Marine online or any boat supply store to find parts you need in the pics. Looks like you need the mounting piece that will pivot the canopy frame up and dow? I beleive they can be found in chrome maybe stainless, black and white. I don't have a soft top but looked into fabricating one from boat canopy parts. determining factor will be inside diameter of the tubing and hopefully the same as boat parts or larger as you can fatten up inserts with tape or aluminim foil. Or just try argo, check out their accessories parts catalog schematics. go to Beaver Dam Argo they have these files to down load for free. Many argo dealers list them but I always just go to them for schematics.

+ Reply to Thread