Linking images from the gallery to threads

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Linking images from the gallery to threads

Linking images from the gallery to threads

If you link multiple images from the gallery, please use the thumbnail link instead of embedding them directly in the threads. This allows people on dial-up the ability to look at the threads without having to wait for long periods of time for your images to load.

If you only have one or two pictures then feel free to use the BB code to embed them but again, for multiple images please link to the gallery with the thumbnail code.

I haven't been staying on top of this so I'm going back through threads and changing pictures to linked thumbnails. If your pictures get changed please don't take offense; you did nothing wrong. I'm just trying to make this as user-friendly as possible.

Thanks,

Mike

Haha, thats awesome... and here I thought my pics where getting changed to thumbnails through some kind of cool forum Optimizer program that would run every night. Never looked closely at the edited pages to see the reason.

Sorry Mike - will do in the future.

Just call me Optimizer

Really though, no need to apologize. This post wasn't aimed towards you. There are several posts including ones that I have made that I have gone back to edit over the past couple of days. That's why I threw that disclaimer in there. I had never mentioned anything about it before anyway.

Now get back to work on the Gaganator!

+ Reply to Thread