"Monster" AATV? (Like monster trucks)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Monster" AATV? (Like monster trucks)

"Monster" AATV? (Like monster trucks)

Yesterday afternoon I was fooling around with a toy AATV (GI Joe Irwin Amphicat & a plastic model of a British Saladin 6x6 armored car, cleaning off a shelf) & started wondering if anyone out there has made a 'monster' AATV, along the lines of a Bigfoot type monster truck. Not using an AATV, but making a BIG AATV about the size of a pickup truck or bigger & using 6 of those huge tires & wheels like monster trucks use. I did some Googling & didn't find anything. Man, if I had the bucks, that'd be something cool to make!

There are a few out there. The ones I've seen aren't 6 wheeled, or have skidsteer, but they do float. The neatest one I've seen is a limo floating in a lake with people fishing off it.

Nah, if it ain't a 6 wheeler, it ain't! I have seen pics of swamp/marsh buggies that are pretty cool. I'm surprised there's not a 6 wheeler like those already.

a while ago there was a geo tracker 6x6 skid steer for sale in lansing mi. it sat up pretty good and had super swampers on it
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

The guy said it wouldnt float but wouldnt take much to make it float. He also said it used a bobcat drive system.

LarryW

I bet that machine would really turns some heads at the local mud park.

Yeah, kinda like that! Just put a typical AATV style body on it, & that'll do the trick!

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    The guy said it wouldnt float but wouldnt take much to make it float. He also said it used a bobcat drive system.

+ Reply to Thread