Members Map

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Members Map

Maybe this should be highlighted more prominantly on the site to get everyone to place their markers

OK, I'm in! I hope this works. Lots of trust I think between us guys! We can do it!!!

There is now a marker by my place (427 old mountain rd...) but it won't let me name or edit it... if someone smarter than me wants to change it to my username that would be cool with me.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    There is now a marker by my place (427 old mountain rd...) but it won't let me name or edit it... if someone smarter than me wants to change it to my username that would be cool with me.
    I changed it for you. I think you have to sign into google to do it.

I was signed in... I seem to be getting less computer savvy with time Thanks Larry
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Took me several tries and resetting my lost Google account, but I made it!

I'm on there. I'm easy to find, no-one in the area doesn't know I have these things so I might as well put up a billboard There's another 6-wheeler owner here in Putnam Valley with a Max II, I still need to stop by as I don't believe they're a member (yet)
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    OK, I'm in! I hope this works. Lots of trust I think between us guys! We can do it!!!
    Hey this is fun! Kind of reminds me of last summer when Buckhunter17 posted a link (his editing link) to his craigslist add.....and somebody changed the price from $3,000 to $3,000,000.

Hey Larry Is that a pink racing stripe?
    Attached Images

ok im on
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Who's "Placemark 18"? mungflogger? In Barrie, Ontario?
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

+ Reply to Thread