Members Map

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Members Map

Kinyons are on it.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Yeah,I'm on there too but for some reason the balloon shows me somewhere around Bowling Green,KY.,lol.I don't see how to edit it.

Joe.

mighty lonely here in oregon, but at least my coast is represented ha ha.

How do I add my self to this map? At Toledo, Ohio and at Jeffrson, Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    Yeah,I'm on there too but for some reason the balloon shows me somewhere around Bowling Green,KY.,lol.I don't see how to edit it.

Joe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn H View Post
    How do I add my self to this map? At Toledo, Ohio and at Jeffrson, Ohio
    Joe; The only way I know of to move it is to delete it and add a new one at the proper location.

Shawn; Collapse the members name area. You will end up with a pointer icon under it(upper left). Zoom in on the map and find your house, then click on the pointer icon and drop it on your roof. The rest should be self explanatory.

I just changed mine....it showed the pointer in front of my neighbors house.
    I was amazed at how well it zoomed in....you could even see the Wussy bridge, so I added a pointer for that.

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    I just changed mine....it showed the pointer in front of my neighbors house.
    I was amazed at how well it zoomed in....you could even see the Wussy bridge, so I added a pointer for that.
    I put our pointer over the Attex house. May as well put the location where you spend the most time.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I am the only long islander

Quote Originally Posted by Ml-toys View Post
    I am the only long islander

Nope, George lives on Long Island too.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    Zoom in on the map and find your house, then click on the pointer icon and drop it on your roof. The rest should be self explanatory.
    It didn't happen to be self explanatory for me! I dragged the little man to my house but it didn't prompt me to do anything else. Yall mind adding gimmegreens336 to 2208 s scales st reidsville, nc 27320

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gimmegreens336 View Post
    It didn't happen to be self explanatory for me! I dragged the little man to my house but it didn't prompt me to do anything else. Yall mind adding gimmegreens336 to 2208 s scales st reidsville, nc 27320

Thanks!
    There are a lot of members in the Carolinas now!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread