Members Map

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Members Map

Just found this thread....opened Google maps to see who.what.where, and I guess some of us in the north east are spaced pretty far apart, not that it surprises me. I had not seen a MAX in years, until I noticed one for sale on Craigslist. Anyway, added myself to the map. It has been cold and rainy up here for several days, dampening any desire to go out and ride. However, rain appears to be letting up today, so may go for a ride, warm the oil up, and do an oil/filter change to synthetic. Then will know date of last oil change, viscosity, and will ride again and see where I stand on my oil issue. Reference this thread (http://www.6x6world.com/forums/max-a...r-battery.html)

I just found this thread. It would be nice if it replaced the current sticky that leads to a dead link.
    Then again, it made me look around more, so, silver lining.

Regardless, I sure hope there are more of you folks up in the NW than the map currently shows.

HI
    I am in Fort Fairfield, Maine. Can someone add me to the map as I am unable to?
    Thanks
    Larry

When I click the link I get "Admin permission not granted" is this still active or has it gone down as well in the years?

Must still be active cause after seeing your post I'm now located on the map; Sandy Lake, PA.

Hey onefunzr2, I'm about 40 minutes from you in Saegertown pa

Great idea. Can it be set to a go-to bar that is right on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudmax View Post
    Hey onefunzr2, I'm about 40 minutes from you in Saegertown pa
    Cool.

I guess we got the Max brand covered in our neck of Penn's Woods.

Just added myself. East Troy, WI.

Just tried to add myself to the map. When I click the link it just goes to my Google map which already has my preset favorites. Does not show any 1. Could someone add me?

+ Reply to Thread