Any Downsides to Adair Tracks?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Any Downsides to Adair Tracks?

Keith

Using less fuel is a good point that you brought up. My friends and I have also noticed this ourselves. Because you don't have to rev your engine up as much in thick mud like you do with tires , the Adair tracks enable your engine to use a lot less fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by foxvalley View Post
    You mean....point. My mother gave me one when she visited the site. Mike just feels sorry for me, so he gave me a star.(He took it from your pile, Doc.)

WHAT..............HEY....................

I want my Star back, or I might post another "Fishing" pic.

I might have a chat with your mother too, sounds like she's playing favorites

I have to go back to work now

RD

Finders Keepers!....... Good luck with that one..... Me... "Mom! Mom! Guess what!? I just bought an ARGO!!!!!!" Mom...." "Thats nice dear, hope you saved the receipt,and you got the right size. Make sure and button it up if it gets cold out." ....... Me... "Dad! Dad! I just got an AATV!!!!!!!" Dad..." Go down to the clinic and get a shot of peniccillen, it will clear that right up, does it hurt when you pee?

LMAO,

RD

The ramp issue on my toy hauler camper is easily corrected with traction strips, on a trailer smooth ramp... less angle.. in the woods and on the nasty mud trails were it all matters.. ADAIR Tracks ROCK!!!!!!
    I would only trade my argo for a side-by-side knowing, I also had a new Argo on its way with tracks. Because, when it matters and the road gets ruff, Adair Argo tracks will get you through! Mike and Tim are doing an excellent job designing these tracks, I say this in present tense, cause they haven't stopped designing.

Mike and Tim are the true"mad scientists" of the AATV world. It's amazing all the cool ideas, and prototype projects going on.

Quote Originally Posted by foxvalley View Post
    Mike and Tim are the true"mad scientists" of the AATV world. It's amazing all the cool ideas, and prototype projects going on.
    I agree !! What's really impressive is the new improvements that Tim ' continues ' to make on his already outstanding Adair tracks to make them even more versatile for different kinds of terrain
    Last edited by mudbug3; 05-26-2012 at 02:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread