The Beaver... interesting performance claims...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Beaver... interesting performance claims...

Quote Originally Posted by Robio_8x8 View Post
    any more info on it a google search got me no were

http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/show...45/limit/views

I see picture you have but I like to get some history and other info

I guess I should narrow that eight to ones made in Ontario because I forgot about that PPT made in Quebec

I am sure I have missed a few
    User "Prairie Boggin" messaged me saying that the bobcat was made in Edmonton by Nic-Mat Industries (which no longer exist)... and that's about as much as I know for now :P

Not sure why it is described as a three wheeler since there are actually 4 wheels, the front two are close together. I have recently seen photos of a a group of factory sponsored racing Beavers. Pics are from 1970. I own a 200cc Beaver that was a factory demonstrator. It has carpet and floormats. No turn signals though. I don't think I have ever had it in fourth gear and held the throttle wide open to see how fast it will go on 50 year old tires. It is pretty stable though and less "twitchy" at speed than the Penguins.

I’m swapping a GY6 150 longshaft into my penguin for now because I’ve taken the villiers to multiple “experts” over the past 6 years or so. If anyone knows how to build these 197cc Norton villiers engines, let me know. 94O 2O6 3I96

Quote Originally Posted by 1963 pengor penguin View Post
    I’m swapping a GY6 150 longshaft into my penguin for now because I’ve taken the villiers to multiple “experts” over the past 6 years or so. If anyone knows how to build these 197cc Norton villiers engines, let me know. 94O 2O6 3I96
    I have rebuilt a few.

+ Reply to Thread